Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Swirlydoos Salutations Kit Tag

I finally got to play with the March kit offering from Swirlydoos.  Such gorgeous papers and embellishments.

For the tag, I cut papers from Prima's Stationer's Desk Collection, then began layering.  I used a piece of music tissue-like paper from SEI on the side and then distressed it with Weathered Wood Distress Ink.   The kit included the Stationer's Desk Tag Collection one of which I put in the middle.  I cut words from one of the other papers, distressed and edged it with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. The gorgeous flower at the bottom is from Petaloo - I edged the petals with heavy gel medium mixed with green PearlEx.  It added some texture and color, so I used it along the top left and bottom right corners of the tag as well.  The dragonfly is from Prima, too.  Lots of fun getting back in the groove of creating. 

Next, I'm going to tackle the March layout challenge and then create a card with the rest.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment