Monday, March 17, 2014

First Tag

My first tag!  I have been diligently working at the lessons from Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry classes and am proud to produce my first tag.  Well, this is actually my fifth, the first four not being successful, but I figure one out of five isn't bad considering I've been out of the loop for so long.  I used Tim Holtz distress ink, KasierCraft Stamps and odds and ends for this tag.

I have been scouring and searching blogs and tutorials learning and absorbing all I can.  One of my favorites so far is Tammy Tutterow's Tutorials for Crafty Hands. So many awesome creations and she give amazing instructions for all of them.  A very talented and generous woman.

AND, today I received my first Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit - so exciting to play.  Now I have to start taking pictures again.  Better pull my camera out of mothballs and get a new printer to print photos.  So much to do - and I'm loving every moment of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment