Friday, March 14, 2014

Enjoying the Journey ...

Shabbat Shalom, all!  I have had so much fun this past week exploring all my craft items packed away for so long.  I have also been catching up on Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry Classes and more ... my bank account is definitely emptier than it was a week ago!

I've also been exploring Swirlydoos.  It's a monthly kit site and definitely my style ... shabby floral vintage.  Love it.  I can't wait to get my first kit and begin creating. 

Until then, I will satisfy myself with creating Tim Holtz tags!

 ... tomorrow I head off to a Stampin' Up! stamping retreat.  I have more stamps than my local stamp store, but I love learning new things and I need to stock up on my favorite stamping cardstock.  I will post my creations over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment